Fashion HUB Ksa respects the rights of others. Listing, selling, or using an unlicensed, counterfeit, or copyrighted products or material is against Fashion HUB KSa’s Terms and Conditions and it’s Product Listing Policy and internal operating procedures.
We take these matters seriously and will enforce any claims made to Fashion HUB Ksa concerning such matters in accordance with DMCA and other applicable local and international laws.
Brand and Copyright Owners
We take intellectual property rights seriously. If you suspect there’s any product or listing on Fashion HUB Ksa that infringes on your intellectual property rights please provide the following information for immediate action by our legal team:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights owner;
- A description of the product or listing that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A URL and a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- A URL and a description of where original and legitimate uses of the infringing material can be seen;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rights owner or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send all requests to email@example.com
Customers trust that they can always buy with confidence on Fashion HUB Ksa. Products offered for sale on the website must be authentic and must not include any copyrighted material without consent of the original rights owner.
The sale of counterfeit products, including any products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured, is strictly prohibited.
If an infringing product or listing is discovered on Fashion HUB Ksa, the product will be removed and the seller will be subject to being permanently banned from selling on the site, their funds may be withheld, and further legal may be pursued by Fashion HUB Ksa and the legal rights owner of the infringing material.
We Do Not Enforce
Catalogue content ownership and image restrictions: When a detail item page is created, it becomes a permanent artifact in the Fashion HUB Ksa catalog. It will remain in the catalogue even if the creator’s offers sells out.
It is important to also realize that when you content is submitted to the Fashion HUB Ksa catalogue, even if you are the original copyright owner of images and text copy, you grant Fashion HUB Ksa and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to exercise all rights of publicity over the material.
Other marketplace sellers can list their offers for sale against catalogue items that you have created or added your copyrighted images and text to as long as it is an exact match. If you believe sellers are listing against catalogue items that do not exactly match their items, we ask that you report the violation to firstname.lastname@example.org